EasyTEL Communications, Inc.
7335 S. Lewis Ave.
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74136
Telephone Service Over Fiber Optics
- Less susceptible to weather interference than traditional phone and coaxial lines.
- No need to change telephone equipment.
- Building entrance is less obtrusive since a single fiber optic strand provides as many phone lines as a large bundle of copper lines.
Quality and Reliability
- Customers who switch to fiber optics from traditional copper lines often notice an increase in volume and clarity because of the quality of the signal.
- Some communications companies are selling what they call digital phone service, which is provided over their data network, not a voice network.
- Doesn’t rely on Internet access, unlike Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and digital phone service which lose telephone service with Internet outages.